One of the MaxiSys series devices, the MS908S Pro Diagnostic Platform bases on the revolutionary Android multitasking operating system, utilizes the powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor, and equips with 9.7-inch LED capacitive touch screen.
Supporting J2534 ECU Programming Device is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
MS908S Pro is an ideal tool for a truly trouble-free diagnosis of a maintenance plant by quickly, efficiently and effectively diagnosing automotive faults, managing customer data, and standardizing business processes.
- Extraordinarily powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor
- 9.7” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
- Internal reliable 64GB On-board Memory for better performance
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 70 meters working range
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 7.5 hours of continuous operation
- Equip with J2534 ECU Programming Device for replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues